In it to win it – Raceline Karting at its best
Exhilarating, sensational karting fun
Feel the need for speed as you jump into the driver’s seat for an exhilarating Raceline Karting experience. Concentration, skills and a big dose of brave, make the most of the world-class karting track and give it all you’ve got.
Test your limits in a safe and controlled environment, here at Rotorua’s International Kartsport Raceway, with top of the line Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France. Off Road NZ is the only place in the country where you can race these incredible, state of the art machines on the same track as the professional racers.
Geared up and ready to roll, experience the rush of G-Force as you take on hairpin corners and flowing curves with speeds reaching close to 100 km/hour on the 150-metre straight. Go for a personal best or race your friends or colleagues to beat the clock and cross that finish line.
The Raceline Karting Experience
- Raceline Karting is NZ’s premier karting adventure
- Newest and longest state of the art outdoor KartSport circuit in NZ
- Situated at the Rotorua International KartSport Raceway
- 1.2km long, 8 metres wide, 150 metre straight
- Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France
- Reach speeds close to 100km/hour
- Take on 11 corners and 6 hairpins
- 10-40 minute kart races for individuals
- 10 minutes -2 hours kart races for teams
- Minimum age 14 years and 1.4 metres tall
- Covered footwear required
Based on availability, bookings required – book below