Get behind the wheel on an action packed 4WD Bush Safari
The ultimate 4WD adventure that puts you in control. Buckle up and take on an off-road adventure deep into native New Zealand forest. Back in the early 1900s the area Off Road NZ is set on, was used by logging pioneers who logged our native timbers until closing up in the 1970s. The tracks that the pioneers used back then are the same tracks that you will be diving on today. Rugged and remote, the trail is full of unknowns with plenty of thrills along the way.
With instruction from a professional guide, you can tackle terrain made for 4WD adventures. Tight, twisting bends, deep muddy holes, a seven metre-high luge, steep climbs and thrilling descents – this is uncharted territory with challenges that come thick and fast.
Don’t hold back, get hands on and let the good times roll!
The 4WD Bush Safari Experience
- Unforgettable self-drive 4WD adventure
- High-performance 4WD Suzuki Jimny
- Automatic transmission and power steering
- From 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Suitable for the whole family
- Children under 5 are free
- Departures from 9 am with last tour at 4pm
- No previous 4WD experience necessary
- Drivers require a valid drivers license
Based on availability, bookings required – book below